As part of our efforts to keep our students, faculty, and staff safe from the COVID-19 virus, NSJCC is implementing a new safety procedure.
- In order to attend the NSJCC, a daily health attestation form must be completed within 12 hours of your child/children attending the NSJCC.
- This form must be completed everyday your child attends.
- If you forget, there will be a paper version available to you when you arrive at the NSJCC.
We look forward to welcoming everyone back!
We want everyone to be aware of our drop off and pick procedures:
- If your child is feeling ill in the morning, please keep them home.
- They MUST be fever free for 48 hours before coming/returning to the NSJCC Program
- Upon arrival to the NSJCC, please park your car in a designated spot and walk your child to the registration area located at the front entrance
- Adults and older siblings must wear masks while waiting to check in
- Only 2 families will be allowed to wait in line, social distancing 6 feet apart
- Please wait in your car until there is room for you in line
- During check in you will be asked to fill out a daily questionnaire
- A staff member will then walk your child to their room
- The NSJCC has a no entry policy for anyone except staff
- If your child becomes ill during the day, you will be notified and you must pick up your child within 45 minutes
- If you arriving late, please call and a staff member will be waiting for you at the door.
- At the end of the day, please come to the front door and a staff member will bring your child to you.
- All children in Rooms 4 and 5 MUST bring a mask with them to use when interacting within 6 feet.
Welcome to the new Parent’s Corner Page of the NSJCC website! Here we will post information for parents, pictures and videos. As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to Sue Callum or Susan Novak.